From Honest Technology:
From the developer: "honestech's DVR turns your PC into a full-featured digital video recorder for digital camcorder! MPEG DVR encodes and compresses video data from digital camcorder connected to your PC through IEEE 1394 into MPEG-1/2 format.
This demo version imposes a 1-minute limit on recording time. Registration costs $49."
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
- Capture and record video from your screen.
- Convert AVCHD video files to MP4 format.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Geta a multimedia center with bit perfect audio and lots of too...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- DVDSmith Movie Backup: Freeware to copy any Movie DVD to your h...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Well Worth the $39"
Version: Honestech DVR 2.0
This may not have all of the bells and whistles of other programs but this was exactly what I was looking for. Instead of fooling around with file conversions, this program allows you to capture the video right to DVD format. The whole process take about two hours to capture an hour long tape, edit the DVD and have it burned onto a blank DVD. Compare that to other programs that take 3-30 hours to convert one hour long tape to DVD Format!!! I would recommend this product to anyone with a fast enough computer to keep up with it. Only complaints were the time it took to download the program, and the UI isn't quite detailed enough. Not all of the icons have an explanation of what they do. I had to fool around a little bit to figure everything out. Of course once I figured it out, I went to the website and saw that they had detailed instructions. Oh well.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content