CNET Editors' review
Homeopathy is a database of information about homeopathic remedies to health problems. The program looks like it could be a worthwhile resource, although it's hard to tell when the trial version disables so much of the program's functionality.
The program's interface is fairly intuitive, with large buttons representing each of its features. Users can read a several-page introduction that explains in general terms how homeopathy works. Most of the rest of the program's content is unavailable in the trial version; there are databases of afflictions, remedies, and cell salts that trial users don't have access to, as well as pages dealing with cardiovascular, digestive, eye, and skin problems. A tongue indicator page, also unavailable in the trial version, helps users discern what the condition of their tongue may say about their health. The program does contain a brief help dialog for using the database, but there is no true Help file that covers the entire program. Overall, we found the trial version of the program pretty useless, and we're not sure the full version is much better. We admit that we don't know much about homeopathy, but we would like to know more about where the creator of this program got its information; there seemed to be a distinct lack of documentation.
Homeopathy is free to try, but the trial version hardly does anything. It installs desktop icons without asking and leaves a file behind upon removal. We recommend this program with reservations; although it may contain some useful information, overall, we were not impressed.
From Zentrum Publishing:
Homeopathy Software provides a wealth of information in 3 databanks: Afflictions (displays homeopathic remedy charts by affliction and related symptoms), Materia Medica (lists information on specific homeopathic products), and Cell Salts (tissue salts). The shareware version includes an introduction to homeopathy, homeopathic remedy charts for 50 selected Afflictions, and full listing information for 50 Homeopathic Products/Remedies. Registration provides full access to all 180+ Affliction listings, 350+ Materia Medica listings, and the Cell Salts databank. Also included: a Tongue Indicator tool and quick Reference Charts for afflictions of the Eye, Heart, Skin, Nervous and Digestive Systems. Registration also includes free program upgrades! Homeopathy Software is made for educational purposes only.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 includes more entries and new Nervous System Chart with related Afflictions.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Draw graphs for mathematical functions.
- Translate documents, web pages among 53 languages, and access 1...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Get a unique learning experience for technical books and course...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Get a unique learning experience for technical education.
- Get a unique learning experience for XML technology.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- View and manage multiple resources and references.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Plan and Schedule any course for schools or colleges.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Plan and schedule any course for schools or colleges.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Test your mathematical skills on PC.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"what a waste of time"
Version: Homeopathy 5.0
do not like and do not trust this program
Installed, error box: "Expired trial version" on installation, could not get rid of this box. Could not uninstall. Eventually was able to go to task manager to stop that process with the error box, but the un-install would not complete.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content