Have you ever tried to find something in your browser history or bookmarks, but couldn't quite remember when or where you saw it, or which browser you were using at the time? Or perhaps you've got your bookmarks meticulously organized, but it takes forever to mouse through the menus to get to something you want? HistoryHound will chase down the page for you - fast!
HistoryHound lets you quickly search for keywords in the entire content of all web pages and RSS feeds you've visited recently, plus all those that you've bookmarked. It's a "personal web search." Instead of hunting through endless lists of obscure URLs and page titles, just type in a few words that appear anywhere on the page, and even narrow it down to a specific range of dates if you remember when you saw it. HistoryHound will give you a list of matches, ranked by relevance.
HistoryHound currently supports Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Camino, OmniWeb, Opera, Shiira, Flock, iCab, NetNewsWire and URL Manager Pro.
What's new in this version:
- Updated support for the latest versions of Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and NetNewsWire.
- Previous versions of HistoryHound could miss some content on web pages. This has been fixed.
- HistoryHound is now a 64-bit application and requires Mac OS 10.6.8 or higher.
- HistoryHound will quit correctly if a second copy of the application is already running.
- Eliminated a crash that could occur when viewing RSS feeds in the search results.
- Rebui... See all new features »