Hextrapolate is a flexible number conversion utility for programmers and other people who work with numbers in a digital setting. It converts, in real time, any number in any base representation from Base 2 (Binary) through to Base 36. Numbers can be arbitrarily large, limited only by the availability of system resources.
By default, the main window provides spaces for the entry and display of Hexadecimal, Decimal (Base 10), Octal (Base 8) and Binary representations, as well as multiple fields showing ASCII (7-bit text), UTF-8 or UTF-16 representations and two adjustable fields that can be used to display any base from Base 2 through to Base 36.
What's new in this version:
- [Enhancement] Added extensive embedded help documentation to the application (also available online).
- [Bugfix] Adding missing ellipsis in main menu.
- [Note] Added Kagi as a payment option.
- [Note] WinHex has now changed its nam... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Manage your clipboard.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Magnifies part of the screen, display coordinates & RGB values.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Text file encoding converter: converts utf, mac, win encodings.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- View, edit, search & sort tabular data.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: