Hextrapolate is a flexible number conversion utility for programmers and other people who work with numbers in a digital setting. It converts, in real time, any number in any base representation from Base 2 (Binary) through to Base 36. Numbers can be arbitrarily large, limited only by the availability of system resources.
By default, the main window provides spaces for the entry and display of Hexadecimal, Decimal (Base 10), Octal (Base 8) and Binary representations, as well as multiple fields showing ASCII (7-bit text), UTF-8 or UTF-16 representations and two adjustable fields that can be used to display any base from Base 2 through to Base 36.
What's new in this version:
- [Enhancement] Added extensive embedded help documentation to the application (also available online).
- [Bugfix] Adding missing ellipsis in main menu.
- [Note] Added Kagi as a payment option.
- [Note] WinHex has now changed its nam... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Convert a number in a particular base to another base.
- Text file encoding converter: converts utf, mac, win encodings.
- Standard atmosphere calculator.
- Manage your clipboard.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Full expression scientific calculator.
- Desktop blogging app with iLife integration.
- Magnifies part of the screen, display coordinates & RGB values.
- Scientific calculator designed with programmers in mind.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: