Hex Color Finder, a small easy-to-use color finder is the only tool you need to find any color. You can choose custom colors, save, load colors, even get the specific color from any area on your screen. Other features include "Sticky", which manipulate the brightness of the color, an inverse button to quickly find the opposite color, a hex (HTML) to color and vice versa conversion tool, and a color blender.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Select any possible color with built-in magnifier.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Create WordPress themes, Joomla, and Google Blogger templates.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Get the runtime components needed to run programs built with th...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Build your Web pages with open source HTML editor.
- Lookup for a color with its hexadecimal code.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Teach your student to identify and name nine different colors.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: