Shell-and-Tube Heat Exchanger is a user friendly program which for a given heat exchanger initial conditions and geometry predicts outlet temperatures of both shell-side and tube-side fluids, heat exchanged, pressure drop on the tube sides and fluid velocity in the inlet/outlet nozzles. For a given input and output conditions the program can estimate preliminary heat exchanger design parameters.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Draw graphs for mathematical functions.
- Translate documents, web pages among 53 languages, and access 1...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Learn to read music and play solfege through assisted practice.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Get a unique learning experience for technical books and course...
- Get a unique learning experience for technical education.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get a unique learning experience for XML technology.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Perform time-resolved fluorescence anisotropy decay analysis.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Gather statistics on your stress level based on your computer a...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Analyse time-resolved fluorescence decays.
- View and manage multiple resources and references.
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.