Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall applications. Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file's name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads. In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself. All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.
What's new in this version:
User interface changes:
- Fixed rules not loading when a rules file was double-clicked.
- Fixed help button being broken in the Trash pane.
- Fixed + button sometimes getting stuck in "duplicate" mode after option key is released (visually, it would show the right icon but clicking it would make it behave as if the option key were being held down).
- Fixed instructional text in script editor not updating properly when loading in a non-sh script.
- Menuba... See all new features »