Wrestling Revolution's unique brand of violence finally ends up where it belongs - behind bars! Create your own inmate and attempt to survive in a prison where every sentence is a "death" sentence. Rub shoulders with up to 100 fellow inmates in a sprawling facility of 12 unique areas, each filled with fully interactive furniture and props. Plus a life beyond the gates populated by real civilians, with wardens enforcing dozens of different laws to keep you as far away from it as possible. "Reputation" is the only currency that matters in this world. Having one keeps you alive, but avoiding one keeps you sane. Which side of the fence will you fall on?
What's new in this version: New storylines.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Run your own wrestling promotion with fully playable matches.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Take part in a controversial chat show that encourages fighting...
- Create your own inmate and experience prison life.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play 3d truck racing game.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Probably one of the greatest mobile games of all time!"
Version: Hard Time 2D 1.01
- Many different costumes to choose from
-Dozens of weapons to use. Some have special purposes, like the shovel
-Very nice cartoon like style
-Better than the original PC 3D version
- Very addicting
-Cool furniture items to smash, like the motorcycle
- Still gets updates
- When your time is up you can become a police officer
-Inability to chose if you want to be a police officer or an inmate
-Can't get VIP on the PC version
-Very slow when there are a lot of people in the same room as you
-Can't get in gangs unless you have VIP
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content