The Handbook of Cancer Risk-Assessment and Prevention is a practical guide for health care providers that can help make this a reality. Its pages are filled with information to help you reach your patients with up-to-date, engaging messages about how they can lower their cancer risk.
Written for health care providers at all levels, this handbook covers in depth fourteen of the most common cancers in the U.S. -- providing for each a scientific summary of risk factors, a risk assessment tool for patients, and helpful hints to promote risk-reducing lifestyle changes. Additional sections focus specifically on five key lifestyle behaviors that lower not only the risk of cancer but also the risk of other chronic diseases.
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Create schedules and organize exams, tasks, works, and teachers...
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Provide an evidence-based information for safe and effective dr...
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Provide English to Telugu dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Provide English to Tamil dictionary for Windows Phone.
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Provide English to Kannada dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- Provide English to Bengali dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Provide English to Punjabi dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Provides essential questions & answers covering topics.
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Keep track of the entire family's health.
- Display the Holy Quran on your Blackberry without download.
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Reference for nurses working in clinical settings.
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.