HUPlayer is powerful cross platform media player which supports playing almost all popular digital media formats and protection files. Video formats support: windows media (WMV, and ASF), flash video (FLV), real media (RM, RMVB), MP4 (H.264 codec), AVI, MPG, 3GP, MOV, NUT, OGG, OGM, MKV. Audio formats support: MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3, ALAC, AMR, DTS, RAM. HUPlayer provides fast launch speed, saves CPU and Memory resources. Also it supports hardware acceleration, includes ActiveX Control, and supports streaming online in IE. HUPlayer allows playing DRM-X 3.0 protected Audio/Video files.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Digital video editing system.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- IPod song, video & playlist sync in 2 directions.
- Audio enhancement, filters, and effects.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Real-time video studio for professional VJs.
- Batch convert MIDI files to a number of formats.
- Video logging & media cataloging.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Import your video collection to iTunes with 1 click.
- Play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio ...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Full-featured real-time video editor.
- Create, edit and mix the music of your choice.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It will not play any of my iTunes videos."
Version: HUPlayer (Mac) 1.0.1
Nothing at all.
It says it plays all formats, but it does not.
I tried playing my m4v which it says it supports, but not one would play. It just crashed the app.