From Expandable Language:
Web site migration utility that eliminates the problems encountered when moving files between DOS/Windows, Macintosh, UNIX and CD-based file systems. HTML Rename! changes file names (case, length, and invalid characters) and fixes corresponding links in HTML code to prevent broken links when publishing a site. HTML Rename! also removes orphan files and reports estimated page download times.
What's new in this version:
- Remove orphans during either site checking or renaming passes
- Replace spaces with underscores in file names
- Support for working with subsections of a large site
- Memory-related bug fixes and reduced run-time memory requirements
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Analyzes & extracts links through HTML pages.
- Search, rename, and replace strings of your files.
- Make your web pages' source code unreadable to visitors.
- Add multiple files to one self-extracting file.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Facilitate sequential navigation.
- Optimize HTML documents.
- Rename files and folders from an imported plain text source fil...
- Get the ActiveX component handles with the Windows Registry.