This program is designed to speed up the researching of items in a HijackThis log once it has been posted onto a forum or from a log file. It will run in the system tray and when a hotkey/shortcut key is pressed, it will copy the word that has been selected and automatically search for that word on Web sites such as Google, sysinfo.org (startup items, Toolbars, BHO's), answersthatwork.com (processes) or one of the offline BHO, CWS, Toolbar, Startup, and Service databases depending on the hotkey that is pressed. There are features designed to aid the research of HijackThis logs built-in. Version 3.054 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Create XML sitemap indexes based on the Google recommendations ...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Access and listen to the Journey into Trance online radio.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Access Google services easily from your desktop.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Access various map Web sites online.
- Search word definitions.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Create and publish Web sites automatically.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Add MetaProducts software to your Mozilla browsers.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Search any selected text via Google.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Highlight terms in Google search results.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Browse multiple search engines at one place.