HEXPlayer allows you to create your own customizable workouts from multiple fitness video sources. Add custom workout music to your custom routines by using Window Media Playlists. Save your place in a routine so you can resume the routine from where you left off. Manage your workout routines with simple statistical reports of clips and routines. Add intros to each clip which play before each clip is shown. Version 1.00.0152 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version:
- Minor bugs fixes
- Now runs on WIn2000 systems
More Products to Consider
- Create your own customizable workouts from multiple movies.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Create, save, and load playlists, play multimedia files.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Create videos with real-time 3D video FX, teleprompter, and chr...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Create music for various purposes on your PC.
- Listen to and record music from Internet radio and watch Intern...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Watch movies and listen to your favourite songs of different fo...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Create rich complex digital tones and sound effects.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Index your media files in a database.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Create your own customized flowcharts and diagrams.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your own image and video albums.
- Create your own video ring tones for your smartphone.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: