If you want to master guitar scales, modes, and improvisation... on all chords, in all keys, all over the fretboard... effortlessly and without hesitation... then the GUITAR SCALES METHOD multimedia course will make your dream come true! This interactive software is so revolutionary and effective that you only need A FEW WEEKS (not years!) of training to learn all scales in all keys FOR EVER and improvise freely on any chord. Visit the web site www.GuitarScalesMethod.com and download the FREE TRIAL version of the software. You will immediately experience how easy and enjoyable it will be for you to become a master of guitar scales and improvisation.
What's new in this version:
- Play-along trainer for improvisation.
- Advanced pattern trainer for developing speed and finger technique.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Calculate Muslim prayer time and Qiblah direction anywhere in t...
- Play and edit tabulatures for 4- to 8- string instruments easil...
- Take sounds from drum pads and converts it to MIDI for drum sam...
- Rearrange words to find anagrams that are relevant, meaningful,...
- Customize, relax, and listen to wind chimes sounds from your co...
- Read the CBR files.
- Train your memory and improve reaction of your nervous system.
- Play simple, compound & odd-time meters.
- Play-along training software to develop speed on guitar.
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Recommended only for the serious and committed."
Version: Guitar Scales Method 1.1
Eventually gives you the tool set to step it up from guitar player to musician.
Very boring except for the play along trainer. However there is no real exciting way to learn all of your scales and modes anyway.
Despite some of the things I'm about to say, this still deserves a 5 star rating. And this is coming from somebody who has gone through this full course and finally have been awarded it's benefits.
Unfortunately, this program is not fun at all. The only fun you will get out of it is after you go through so many painstaking hours following repetitive steps from the progress map. THEN applying what you have learned to improvisation. This will not take 1 month (or even 3) with a half hour devotion every day like they tell you. It will take more like 5 months in reality. And I spent 1 to 2 hours a day at it. Been playing guitar for 13 years.
This program will not teach you to improvise. It will only give you instantaneous knowledge of where every scale, mode, and arpeggio (only up to major 7th) is in every key. It does a great job of that, however you will need to figure out yourself how to use your newfound knowledge. If you finish this course, my recommendation is to learn Jazz. Most jazz guitar players can improvise over anything. And you'll be thanking yourself.
Some steps in the progress map were unnecessary, at least for an intermediate guitar player. Such as breaking the scales into fragments. Totally unnecessary, at least in my opinion. Perhaps the developer only done that for beginners. However being a guitar teacher myself, I would strongly NOT recommend this program for a beginner.
If you're looking for some serious chops, don't bother with this program. It will only develop your chops with the pattern trainer to a certain extent. My advice to anyone looking to improve their chops is to learn your scales and modes from this program first. Then focus on your chops with a metronome.
To sum it all up, obviously the developers made this program sound fun so they could sell sell sell. Yes, that's to be expected. But, if you want to be a great guitar player so bad that you'll endure the boredom of this software for months, it is WORTH it. Trust me, I've gone through it and I am thanking myself. Only because I've wanted it more than anything else. And I'm only writing this review because the others are TOO VAGUE. The truth is that there isn't enough people out there who have completely gone through this program to write a decent review.
What I do believe from the developer is that this method is the best one out there for learning all of your scales and modes. And it had changed my life as a guitar player. I feel much more confident and secure now with where I am on the fretboard and I am also much more aware of what notes are tasteful, and what notes aren't.
Don't waste your time with this program if you aren't deep down inside serious about it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content