Goliath is an application that creates and edits websites. It uses a technology called WebDAV (frequently called Web Folders) to make changes to the files stored on web servers. It is the first (and still the only) application to implement WebDAV on the Macintosh. Goliath exposes functionality similar to that found in the Windows version of Internet Explorer 5 plus many other features that are unique to the Mac. With Goliath, users can:
- View the contents of a web site in a Finder-like fashion (including size, modification date and type)
- Upload new files to a website
- Create new folders in web sites
- Delete files and folders on a web site
- Rename files on a web server
- Download copies of files on a web server using Drag & Drop (including delete by dragging to the Trash)
- Bookmark DAV resources for easy navigation
- Lock and make changes to existing files on a web server (using the applications of their choice)
- Display and editing of properties
- Duplicate items stored on web servers
- Native MacOSX support via Carbon.
What's new in this version:
- Files with a / in their name are now handled properly.
- A crash while trying to view the contents of folders that the current user does not have permissions to access.
More Products to Consider
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- View Twitter's mobile site from your menu bar.
- Automatically backup your mail from any IMAP-supported accounts...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Create and batch process Calendar (iCal) events.
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Download your favorite web comics.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Attach metadata, due dates, projects, priorities to email.
- Hexadecimal file editor handles both data & resource forks.
- Localized version.
- Bonjour-based, collaborative text editor.
- Drag/drop or automatic ftp uploads.
- Captures time-lapse video and pictures and then saves the files...
- CPU load monitor for the menubar.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Web site/personal search engine with customizable search result...