From Opus Software:
Goldberg is a freeware image and movie viewer with image editing capabilities and support for applying QuickTime and other effects.
Version 2 is a major rewrite and offers rotation capabilities, free zooming, undo support and more.
Image viewer's features:
- Read PICT, Photoshop, JPEG, TIFF, FlashPix, GIF, PNG, Targa, BMP, SGI, and PDF files
- Save as PICT, PDF, Photoshop, JPEG or JPEG 2000 file
- Export as TIFF, PNG, Targa, BMP, SGI or qtif file
- Support PICT, Movie, TIFF and PDF Clipboard formats
- Copy to Clipboard as PICT with QuickTime compression
- Handle large PICT image (> 4095 pixels)
- Can open several files in the Open file window (Navigation Services window)
- Saving using long file name > 31 characters
- Display long file name in the window title
- View as real or print size
- Contextual Menu support
- Selection tool
- Zoom-In & Zoom-out tools (with zoom in a given area by click and drag)
- Hand tool facility usable with other tools (while CapsLock key is locked)
- Editing Capabilities with Undo support
- Crop the current selection
- Resize image / change image resolution
180?, +/- 90? and arbitrary + Flip horizontally or vertically
- Applying QuickTime Effects such:
Blur, Brightness & Contrast, Color Tint, Edge Detection, Emboss, HSL Balance, Sharpen, etc?
- Revert to previous saved file
Movie viewer's features:
- Open and view QuickTime movie and animated GIF files
- Allow to copy the current selection as a PICT (to extract one image) or a Movie (to extract a sequence)
What's new in this version:
Finally Goldberg is a ColorSync savvy application. The embedded ICC profile found in image is used when displaying or printing. A Color Settings command in Edit menu has been added to change the default behavior with ICC profile and ColorSync. The sRGB profile is automatically used as the default profile when a jpg file with an EXIF tag (image produced by a digital camera) has no embedded profile.