From I.Sharshakov dba Author:
The new Glossary covers the expanding and influential field of foreign exchange, treasury, money and capital markets, sovereign and corporate debt, financial futures and options, public sector borrowing, mortgage-backed assets, equities, commodities, business loans and debt collecting, money supply, macro-economic terms, technical analysis and derivatives, government & local finance, central banking, and European finance.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Learn foreign languages with help of multiple quizzes, vocabula...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Convert lists of currencies.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Convert different currencies fast and easy.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Convert world currency in real time.
- Convert currencies in your Excel files automatically.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Learn how to trade on the foreign exchange market.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Convert units and currencies, calculate and save scientific for...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Manage your calculations and check them on a scrolling tape.
- Manage your stocks on your PC.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Analyze stock market dynamics.
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.