Glims adds a cocktail of features to Safari ( Tabs, Thumbnails, Full Screen, Search Engines, Search Suggestions, Type Ahead)
Current features list:
- Adds thumbnails to Google/Yahoo/Bing search results
- Adds search engines to the default Safari's search tab
- Adds Favicons to tab labels
- Adds keyword search from address bar
- Adds new tab position option (right/left/leftmost/rightmost)
- Adds tab closing using middle mouse button (or CMD-Click)
- Focus last selected tab
- Type-ahead support (auto cmd-f)
- Sets the focus on the search field when opening a new window
- Adds Amazon's information banner on Google/Yahoo/Bing search results
- Adds a "Max Window Size" menu item to resize the Safari window
- Autocomplete search phrase
- Adds bookmark separator
- Adds bookmark actions
- Dated download folders
- Auto-Closes download window
- Undo "Close Tab" (cmd-z)
- Localized to Japanese, French, Polish, German, Spanish, Italian, and Korean
Pre-Safari 5.1 only:
- Re-opens last session when Safari starts
- Adds full-screen browsing capability
- Forms autocomplete always on
- Always open links in a new tab
What's new in this version:
- Added - Installation Screen to setup ads preferences.
- Fixed - UTF8 in Google search suggestions display as expected.
- Fixed - Last selected tab.
- Fixed - Undo multiple closed tabs.
- Fixed - Tabs reopening twice.
- Fixed - Crash log window showing for no reason.
- Known Issue - Bookmarks separator not showing on Safari 7/6.1 sidebar.
- Known Issue - Middle-click close feature issues on Mavericks.