Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) assesses awareness of the environment and cognition in patients with impaired consciousness. Its purpose is to standardize documentation of changes in neurologic status, and aid in prognosis.
GCS provides physicians, nurses, and other healthcare providers quick assessment of Visual, Verbal, and Motor Response.
The Results page provides the recommended documentation for each category, the descriptor of your assessment in each area, and a cumulative score.
GCS provides appropriate scoring for clients unable to speak due to dsyphasia or intubation.
Instructions and documentation are provided. GCS follows the recommendations of Dr. Teasdale and subsequent evidence-based research in its most reliable use.
What's new in this version: -new icon -no more switch from English to Dutch or Spanish when using those languages -bug fix
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Internal medicine.
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.
- Learn Tamil meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Browse English dictionary with over 140,000 words, definitions,...
- Store your favorite and most often used Drink recipes.
- Medical textbook indexed with over 2,500 topics.
- Info for diagnosis & treatment of valvular heart disease.
- Medical guide for junior doctors.
- Store your favorite and most often used drink recipes.
- Most up-to-date and evidence-based diagnostic.
- Refer to an Oxford Medical dictionary with over 10,000 terms us...
- Keep track of grill's info, custom times, and grill settings.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: