Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) assesses awareness of the environment and cognition in patients with impaired consciousness. Its purpose is to standardize documentation of changes in neurologic status, and aid in prognosis.
GCS provides physicians, nurses, and other healthcare providers quick assessment of Visual, Verbal, and Motor Response.
The Results page provides the recommended documentation for each category, the descriptor of your assessment in each area, and a cumulative score.
GCS provides appropriate scoring for clients unable to speak due to dsyphasia or intubation.
Instructions and documentation are provided. GCS follows the recommendations of Dr. Teasdale and subsequent evidence-based research in its most reliable use.
What's new in this version: -new icon -no more switch from English to Dutch or Spanish when using those languages -bug fix
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Learn Tamil meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Internal medicine.
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.
- Learn different accurate Marathi meanings for any English word ...
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Make shopping lists and send them to remote devices.
- Medical textbook indexed with over 2,500 topics.
- Info for diagnosis & treatment of valvular heart disease.
- Medical guide for junior doctors.
- Clinical information.
- Store most often used cooking recipes.
- Learn Telugu meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Store your favorite and most often used Drink recipes.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: