Keep your course schedule and grades organized with Get Organized, a simple and efficient academic planner. Specify assignment details, keep track of up-and-coming and overdue schoolwork, monitor grades, and more. View your schedule as a collective list or in a familiar calendar format. Get Organized is a free, digital planner that eliminates the hassle and cost of a physical planner. See the list of Key Features at alexlaird.net/projects/get-organized that will help the punctual to stay on top of their schedule and the procrastinator to stay on track.
What's new in this version:
- Print your schedule from List View
- Merge two schedules by importing from a backup
- Specify a student email address in User Details
- On Windows, user data is now properly stored in the user's Home directory, which allows for seamless portability within a network (for instance, on a college campus)
- When coloring by due date, assignments marked as "Completed" and "Not yet due" can now be distinguished by two separate colors
- Keyboard shortcuts for menu i... See all new features »