From David W. Bray:
GeoDB Data Tools are an adjunct to Palm OS GeoDB application. The GeoDB Data Tools archive provides world wide location data and GeoDB databases, as well as PC tools to work with GeoDB and with GPS devices.
The provided databases include over 700 world wide locations in both text, CSV form, and 9 ready to install GeoDB databases.
The provided PC tools are four PC applications to:
- Create ready to install GeoDB databases.
- Extract CSV location data from GeoDB databases.
- Convert CSV location data into GPX files for upload to a GPS.
- Convert GPX data dowloaded from a GPS to CSV location data.
What's new in this version:
- Minor change to csv2gdb to truncate long file names.
More Products to Consider
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Installation package creator.
- Database management utility.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Read/write JFile databases.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Create self-extracting installers.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Encrypt your VoIP via iPhone to prevent it from blocking.
- Create handheld data collections forms.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Handle large amounts of data easily with this database applicat...
- OrbC compiler & runtime developed for OrbForms Designer.
- View & synchronize databases.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Compiles C code into bytecode.
- Hierarchial database viewer.