GeoDB Data Tools are an adjunct to Palm OS GeoDB application.
The GeoDB Data Tools archive provides world wide location data and GeoDB databases, as well as PC tools to work with GeoDB and with GPS devices.
The provided databases include over 700 world wide locations in both text, CSV form, and 9 ready to install GeoDB databases.
The provided PC tools are four PC applications to:
- Create ready to install GeoDB databases.
- Extract CSV location data from GeoDB databases.
- Convert CSV location data into GPX files for upload to a GPS.
- Convert GPX data dowloaded from a GPS to CSV location data.
What's new in this version:
- Minor change to csv2gdb to truncate long file names.