From David W. Bray:
GeoDB Data Tools are an adjunct to Palm OS GeoDB application. The GeoDB Data Tools archive provides world wide location data and GeoDB databases, as well as PC tools to work with GeoDB and with GPS devices.
The provided databases include over 700 world wide locations in both text, CSV form, and 9 ready to install GeoDB databases.
The provided PC tools are four PC applications to:
- Create ready to install GeoDB databases.
- Extract CSV location data from GeoDB databases.
- Convert CSV location data into GPX files for upload to a GPS.
- Convert GPX data dowloaded from a GPS to CSV location data.
What's new in this version:
- Minor change to csv2gdb to truncate long file names.
More Products to Consider
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Installation package creator.
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Database management utility.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Read/write JFile databases.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Simple application environment.
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Developers - Send MIDI data through serial port.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Develop simplified mobile apps.
- Get all geocache data from Groundspeak GPX files including type...
- Handle large amounts of data easily with this database applicat...
- Analyze a PDA Toolbox(tm) produced application and create a rep...
- Installer for your conduit and Palm application.
- Organize & manage information.