From Gemini Software:
From the developer: "This is a Slovene IRC script, especially designed for use on Slovene IRCNet (and other) networks. It has features like SMS Sender, Email receiver, Online translator, Version checker and completely new feature - Nick Guard which will protect your nickname while you are away. Many people is already using this script."
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Get the most of the Network News Transfer Protocol with this Ac...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Use a Yugoslovenian mIRC script.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Monitor and collect hardware and software inventory within your...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Calculate subnet mask and IP addresses with this Yahoo widget.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Manage computers, routers, wireless, and other devices remotely...
- Monitor files within a specific directory and display a list of...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Get an IRC Client focused on security and high end front-end.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Configure and manage multiple desktops simultaneously.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Create a .NET application that can interact with remote PCs.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Enumerate all shared disks found on your local network.
- Play chess with an opponent over the Internet or on the local c...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: