GammaToggleX allows easy toggling between Mac, PC and saved gamma settings. Supports multiple monitors. This is the Mac OS X version of the popular GammaToggle FKEY. Free for personal or non-profit use.
What's new in this version: Support for OS X 10.4. (To address issue where profile became stuck on Mac Gamma 1.8)
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Send audio from one Mac to another.
- Enhance the stability and compatibility of your Mac.
- Screensaver that starts an app of your choice.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- For most of their scanners.
- Fix a problem with dates being incorrectly changed by the serve...
- Change keyboard bindings in your favorite Cocoa application.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Adjust the gamma curve of your screen.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: