From Mc & RENOX:
GPX2GE converts Waypoints, Routes and Tracks from GPS to Google Earth in a few steps. Download and save your points from the GPS in GPX format using any software provided by your GPS's manufacturer. Load that file using Gpx2Ge. Then save the KMZ or KML converted file.
Version 2 supports Google Earth KMZ and KML file format and time stamps.
What's new in this version: Version 2 supports Google Earth KMZ file format, supports time stamps.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Draw graphs for mathematical functions.
- Translate documents, web pages among 53 languages, and access 1...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Get a unique learning experience for technical books and course...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Get a unique learning experience for technical education.
- Get a unique learning experience for XML technology.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- View and manage multiple resources and references.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Plan and Schedule any course for schools or colleges.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Plan and schedule any course for schools or colleges.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Test your mathematical skills on PC.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content