From Ian Wood:
GPS2Aperture Pro is an easy to use geotagging application for use with Apple's Aperture and Google Earth.
Lite features (no purchase needed):
- Visually geotag your images with the help of Google Earth.
- Copy GPS positions from one image to another.
- View individual image locations in Google Earth.
- Go into 'constant update' mode and watch Google Earth automatically fly from location to location as you navigate from image to image in Aperture.
Pro features (these features work for fifteen days without a licence):
- Geotag images from your GPS log files.
- Visual correction for cameras set to the wrong time.
- Create KMZ files for Google Earth.
What's new in this version: Bugfix - existing registration keys were not being read properly.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Geotagging & geocaching app with a GPS track library.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Save GPS position data to a photo.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Data comparison & diff tool compares data files from multiple a...
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Money management solution for home and small businesses.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Music theory learning tool for beginning music students.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Increase image resolution without visible quality loss.
- View your GPS-tagged photos in Google Earth.
- Edit photos to create fake miniatures, or a depth of field effe...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.