From Ian Wood:
GPS2Aperture Pro is an easy to use geotagging application for use with Apple's Aperture and Google Earth.
Lite features (no purchase needed):
- Visually geotag your images with the help of Google Earth.
- Copy GPS positions from one image to another.
- View individual image locations in Google Earth.
- Go into 'constant update' mode and watch Google Earth automatically fly from location to location as you navigate from image to image in Aperture.
Pro features (these features work for fifteen days without a licence):
- Geotag images from your GPS log files.
- Visual correction for cameras set to the wrong time.
- Create KMZ files for Google Earth.
What's new in this version: Bugfix - existing registration keys were not being read properly.
More Products to Consider
- Geotagging & geocaching app with a GPS track library.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Know where you took that photo. Write EXIF/XMP/IPTC to JPEG, RA...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Watermark your photos via Aperture.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Plan sports routes.
- View your GPS-tagged photos in Google Earth.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Update image EXIF, IPTC and XMP metadata with location-specific...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Plug Twitter in your Aperture.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Tool for launching Photoshop plug-ins in Lightroom, Aperture, i...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Add geotags and photo annotations.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Add new locations to iMovie '09 for use by the animated globe.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...