Lite features (no purchase needed):
- Visually geotag your images with the help of Google Earth.
- Copy GPS positions from one image to another.
- View individual image locations in Google Earth.
- Go into 'constant update' mode and watch Google Earth automatically fly from location to location as you navigate from image to image in Aperture.
Pro features (these features work for fifteen days without a licence):
- Geotag images from your GPS log files.
- Visual correction for cameras set to the wrong time.
- Create KMZ files for Google Earth.
What's new in this version:
Bugfix - existing registration keys were not being read properly.