From Ian Wood:
GPS2Aperture Pro is an easy to use geotagging application for use with Apple's Aperture and Google Earth.
Lite features (no purchase needed):
- Visually geotag your images with the help of Google Earth.
- Copy GPS positions from one image to another.
- View individual image locations in Google Earth.
- Go into 'constant update' mode and watch Google Earth automatically fly from location to location as you navigate from image to image in Aperture.
Pro features (these features work for fifteen days without a licence):
- Geotag images from your GPS log files.
- Visual correction for cameras set to the wrong time.
- Create KMZ files for Google Earth.
What's new in this version: Bugfix - existing registration keys were not being read properly.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Geotagging & geocaching app with a GPS track library.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- View your GPS-tagged photos in Google Earth.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Watermark your photos via Aperture.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Plan sports routes.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Update image EXIF, IPTC and XMP metadata with location-specific...
- GPS-enabled road and off-road maps.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Intuitive geocache management and planning tool.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Photo (JPEG/RAW) meta-data and GPS data editor.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Add new locations to iMovie '09 for use by the animated globe.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Plug Twitter in your Aperture.