GPGMail is a plug-in for Apple's Mail, providing a front-end to gpg for some operations. GPGMail extends Apple's Mail application and allows you to operate with encrypted messages. You can use OpenPGP for plain text and MIME messages, following RFC 3156. GPGMail sources are available.
What's new in this version:
- Full support for OS X Mountain Lion.
- Added Sparkle update support on Mountain Lion
- Proper error handling of encryption or signing failures.
- Defaults, gpg.conf and gpg-agent.conf are now parsed again on Mountain Lion
- Support seamless switching between S/MIME and OpenPGP
- Support for groups in gpg.conf
- Create list preview snippets.
- Support the selection of the secret key to use if more than one exists for the same... See all new features »