FtpVC is a version control system which allows joined development using Internet FTP connections. It permits developers to get, check out, check in, undo check out, label files on a remote server, that are part of a software project. It also allows comparing files on the server to their local versions showing results in a two-pane window, view remote files, and examine history of their changes. FtpVC optionally stores old versions of files.
Version 2.3 can show local-only files, assign multiple labels to a single file version. File locking makes version control safe in multi-user environment.
What's new in this version:
- Ability to show local-only files
- Ability to assign multiple labels to a single file version
- File locking for making version control safe in multi-user environment
- Ability to set up custom file viewer
- Auto-refresh during file transfer could cause a crash
- Blank subdirectories prevented recursive view to be fully filled
- Ignoring stubs in root directory
- GET may retrieve cached version if... See all new features »