From Koyote Soft:
Free Videos To DVD is a video conversion software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. Create a menu in a few clicks, backup your videos to DVD playable on any home DVD player is really easy with this freeware. Free Videos To DVD supports most popular formats like AVI (DivX, Xvid), MPEG, MP4, VOB, and WMV. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media or save it as ISO image file. Version 2.1 added menu creation and fixed bugs.
What's new in this version: Various bug fixes and compatibility enhancements.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert many PC video formats to a DVD.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert media files into DVD format and burn them to a DVD disc...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Rip DVD to MP4, XBOX, PMP, PSP,Apple TV, Pocket PC.
- Create DVD video disks.
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Play FLV and MP4 files on your computer.
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Record your screen to video files such as FLV, AVI, or WMV.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Convert MS PowerPoint presentations to any video format or DVD ...
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Create CD-ROM images and convert disc image files into ISO form...
- Convert DVD and other video to Samsung b7300.
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 65 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Free Videos To DVD 4.0
In practice, it allows batch selecting.
It crashes with Win 7!
Not as advertised!
"use at your own risk"
Version: Free Videos To DVD 4.0
didn't get that far
The software permanently DELETED my files without warning.
Wow, I've never seen anything like this. I created a few small video files to test the software. Then on the very first screen I clicked the option to specify the "working directory" and I chose the same folder where my files were. Then I clicked "Next" to "Add chapters" for burning and went looking for the files I just created. Well guess what? My files were GONE. Apparently the software DELETED them when I chose the folder they were to be the working directory. Now you may be thinking "yeah the goofball probably deleted the files himself" but that's not what happened. My files were there and when I clicked "Next" and went looking for them, they were GONE man. I'm just glad they were not irreplaceable videos of my grandaughter or something. Bottom-line? Well, you decide :)