Free Video To DVD Converter converts videos of any format to DVD format and burns them to a DVD disc. Free Video to DVD Converter also burns several video files to one DVD disc, automatically creates a simple and functional DVD menu (in case several videos are burned to one DVD), and detects size of a future DVD folder or video.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Capture, convert, and consume movies, music and photos for the ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Capture and record video from your screen.
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
- Create movies from camcorder videos and common videos.
- Convert AVCHD video files to MP4 format.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 31 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"couldn't be simpler, works and it's free,"
Version: Free Video to DVD Converter 5.0.11
takes a playlist of video files in multiple formats, converts, burns them to a dvd with a simple list-type menu. great for making dvd compilations of youtube video; cheap & dirty way to re-assemble movies divided into youtube size segments. burns +r, -r, rw ; haven't tried dl, no playback problems in computers or several dvd players i've used. can even choose various quality level / playing times for the output dvd. all software should be this easy. ( results with an hp computer running windows 7)
often, when windows does an update / fix this program gets damaged; gives cryptic error messages at start-up, crashes just after conversion, etc. i have to do a system restore and / or un- & re-install, find a version that will work and so on.
does everything i need; wish it wasn't so hard to keep running.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content