Free Image Resizer is a tool to help you resize images, photos, and pictures easily and quickly. You can resize images directly from Windows Explorer by right-clicking. You can also compress the resized images into zip file or create PDF file from resized images. It can resize more than 1000 images files in short time. Save you a lot of precious time. It is similar but much better than Microsoft's Image Resizer Powertoy for Windows XP.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Convert, edit, and resize images in batch mode.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Sort, convert, rename, and resize photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Modify batches of your images and save them in different image ...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Resize photos and digital camera pictures.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Resize images with fast scaling algorithm.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Resize, convert, and crop your images.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Sort hundreds of images one by one.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Resize images without the usual blur, jagged edges, halos, loss...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Resize, convert and compress your photos with easy to use wizar...
- Resize your photos and convert graphics to different formats in...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content