From Dragonfly Digital Design:
FrameBlenderQT is a QuickTime Movie Export component which uses oversampling to increase the quality of still images captured with a video camera. A sequence of frames is captured with a video camera then blended together into a single image. FrameBlender is primarily useful to remove random noise. Since the noise is different in every frame, blending many frames together acts to cancel out the noise.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Slow down or speed up film, video, or image sequence in PAL and...
- Apply iPhoto effects to a batch of pictures.
- Preview After Effects/Photoshop comps on NTSC/PAL.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Basic operations on video timings.
- Video denoiser & purifier: removes contamination/noise in film/...
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Create anaglyphs (3D pictures) out of various types of sources.
- Timed recordings for FireWire MPEG devices.