From Dragonfly Digital Design:
FrameBlenderQT is a QuickTime Movie Export component which uses oversampling to increase the quality of still images captured with a video camera. A sequence of frames is captured with a video camera then blended together into a single image. FrameBlender is primarily useful to remove random noise. Since the noise is different in every frame, blending many frames together acts to cancel out the noise.
More Products to Consider
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Preview After Effects/Photoshop comps on NTSC/PAL.
- Apply iPhoto effects to a batch of pictures.
- Stop-motion, time-lapse, cel animation tools.
- Widget gives disk space needed for video capture.
- Convert, customize, and manage sound, video, and image files.
- Tool to create hi-res images from video.
- Make stop-frame, claymation animations.
- Video denoiser & purifier: removes contamination/noise in film/...