Unsolicited e-mail messages cost time and money, therefore, much filtering software exists already. But today, one requires an intelligent approach to message filtering; one cannot afford to lose customers, or friendships because of the incorrect classification of e-mail messages by automatic software.
Flystrike uses an Inventory to interrogate and classify each message on the remote server before the user downloads the e-mail messages with a regular e-mail client. The user can then delete the unwanted messages directly from the POP server and ban URL links within those messages so that future messages might be auto-deleted.
What's new in this version:
- Developed a "Buy Now" button and automatic activation of registration.
- Incorporated a user specified Trigger Words list for auto-deletion of messages.
- Addresses in the Treat List can now be exported to a .csv file so the user can test their validity.
- Fixed problem with the tune used to announce new mail. It will only run once if multiple accounts have new mail.
- Several minor improvements.