From FlyingBird Software:
Ever get tired of typing email or you just wish you can record a quick voice mail and then send it? Quickly record a voice note and have it sent as an email to your email address of choice with just two button presses: start/stop. With a press of button you can record a voice mail and then send it to the default Mail. FlyingVoiceNotes is a convinient solution for those of us who keep track of their task items via email. Just drive or walk whatever you are doing and press the user-configured hotkey to start recording and the hotkey again to stop - instant voice mail.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- Play music on your mobile phone.
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- Create email in iPhone.
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Check your Hotmail Plus or MSN Premium e-mail on your Media Cen...
- Translate any word into preferable language on your Pocket PC.
- Create and send event invites from your iPhone.
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Quickly send messages.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Store and manage all your private information in one place.
- Manage email messages.
- Find the Qibla direction from anywhere in the world.