From FlyingBird Software:
Ever get tired of typing email or you just wish you can record a quick voice mail and then send it? Quickly record a voice note and have it sent as an email to your email address of choice with just two button presses: start/stop. With a press of button you can record a voice mail and then send it to the default Mail. FlyingVoiceNotes is a convinient solution for those of us who keep track of their task items via email. Just drive or walk whatever you are doing and press the user-configured hotkey to start recording and the hotkey again to stop - instant voice mail.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Create email in iPhone.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Play music on your mobile phone.
- Translate any word into preferable language on your Pocket PC.
- Check your Hotmail Plus or MSN Premium e-mail on your Media Cen...
- Speak incoming SMS Message.
- Create and send event invites from your iPhone.
- Create, view, and edit MS Office 2007 documents on your Symbian...
- Quickly send messages.
- Manage email messages.
- To write the content of e-mails using a landscape keyboard.
- E-mail app.