FlexMp3Tag is just another tag editing tool. The idea behind is simple. The folder name, file name, artist, album, title, genre, year and track information are 8 different fields. You should be able to create all 8 fields, using the existing 8 fields. You can create rules and save them as profiles. Just copy the file and run; no installation/uninstallation required.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Index your media files in a database.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Edit your MP3 tags.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Rename multiple files and folders at once.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Edit and manage MP3 tags.
- Convert popular audio formats and edit MP3 ID3 tags.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Edit the ID3 text contained inside MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Create an organized library folder for your MP3 songs.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Edit and create ID3 information tags to mp3-files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- View and edit MP3-tag information and save lyrics and pictures ...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Manage and convert your audio files with tag editor and file re...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.