FDD Tools is a multi-platform Java based application supporting the Feature Driven Development (FDD) project management methodology. The application can be used to create/edit/display/print FDD-style progress tracking diagrams as described in the book "Java Modeling In Color With UML". FDD Tools is written in Java and cross-platform, but smooth integration with OS X, including distribution as a OS X application bundle and appropriate platform specific handling of the preferences and window-close behavior is one of the design objectives for the tool.
What's new in this version: Migrated to use FDDI compliant XML as the native persistence format. Includes support for Work Packages and custom Milestones.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Capture screenshots, record videos, and attach them to web inte...
- Manage the time spent on different projects.
- Java version of the famous Xeyes program found on Unix.
- Transliterate Egyptian hieroglyphic text.