From FASTech International:
FASTech Traffic Grapher provides real-time bidirectional traffic accounting, monitoring, and graphing for the network devices. Bandwidth monitoring provides visual representation in the form of Web pages containing usage graphs so that network congestion can be avoided. The upload and download usage of each SNMP-enabled network device is recorded for multiple possible network interfaces covering MAC address, IP address, system up time, maximum speed, average, and current in/out traffic per second. Alert mails warn against using more than specified data limit. Provides same functionality as MRTG but more user friendly for Microsoft Windows platform. Equally good for LAN and WAN traffic monitoring.
Version 22.214.171.124 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Manage your business invoices and billing.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor, supervise, and manage your network.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Network traffic monitoring & accounting system.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Monitor network, server, and IT infrastructure across WAN, netw...
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0