From FASTech International:
FASTech Traffic Grapher provides real-time bidirectional traffic accounting, monitoring, and graphing for the network devices. Bandwidth monitoring provides visual representation in the form of Web pages containing usage graphs so that network congestion can be avoided. The upload and download usage of each SNMP-enabled network device is recorded for multiple possible network interfaces covering MAC address, IP address, system up time, maximum speed, average, and current in/out traffic per second. Alert mails warn against using more than specified data limit. Provides same functionality as MRTG but more user friendly for Microsoft Windows platform. Equally good for LAN and WAN traffic monitoring.
Version 220.127.116.11 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Access and manage Simple Network Management Protocol requests.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Analyze your network information and traffic.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Control the time you spend using the Internet.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Scan, analyze, and chart data packet information.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Collect, process, and display traffic and network statistics.
- Monitor and display real-time network traffic on your PC.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor network activities and analyze traffic.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor and control traffic to and from your computer or networ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Detect and track Internet traffic and network activities.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Capture, view, and analyze network traffic.
- Monitor your network traffic.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0