From NCH Software:
Express Talk lets you make VoIP sip video calls to users anywhere in the world. Call PC to PC for free, all you need is Express Talk installed on each machine, a webcam plus a microphone and speakers. This easy to use softphone lets you see and speak to family and friends all over the world for free. Version 3.03 adds Mute functionality.
What's new in this version: Version 3.03 adds Mute functionality.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage E-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Create and share training videos, presentations, and screencast...
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Record anything on your PC in Full HD, up to 100FPS, with no la...
- Record videos from your screen, webcam or other video devices o...
- Transfer mail archives from Mac OS to Outlook for Windows.
- Record screen, create interactive screencasts and elearning mat...
- Record screen and audio activity on your PC to create AVI and S...
- Record screen actions, video, and sound being played back on PC...
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 18 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not too many frills, and does what it says."
Version: Express Talk 3.03
We have a VOIP account with our ISP and a modem/router which has a cordless phone plugged into it. However, it's so much easier to use the headset that's already on the PC for long calls, and this software makes that very easy to do.
Setup took 3 minutes and it was working immediately. There's not too many frills and distracting options. but the main functionality is clear and well thought-out.
It'll soon be used on my wife's laptop on a 'naked DSL' (i.e. no landline) connection as the main phone at her clinic.
It's also a convenient way to record both sides of a conversation to an MP3 file.
I haven't used the video capability, so I won't comment on that.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content