From Onekit Internet:
Fast, easy and accurate translator for more than 35 languages. Euro Translator 2.0 is a tool which makes it possible to immediately translate whatever text you want. Whether you want to understand what is said on an Internet site, in a document, e-book or any other content, this is your tool. 1) Simplicity: The design of its interface has taken into account those users with the least experience: austere menus, simple dialogue boxes and very few commands. 2) Large quantity of languages: It is the only tool that you need to browse the Internet or open documents, since it supports 36 languages, without any limit on the number of words that you can enter. 3) Fast and accurate: Each consultation is instantaneous, but also very precise: the information stored in the database is constantly developed, guaranteeing quality results. The true power of Euro Translator 2.0 lies in its ability to connect to the resources of the best translation engines of the network.
What's new in this version: Connection with translator API improved.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Translate any text on a Web page and other applications just by...
- Translate Web contents, chat, and documents between English and...
- Translate Skype chats to Dutch, French, Chinese or Japanese.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Convert English sentences to Arabic and vice-versa.
- Translate English words into Indonesian and vice-versa.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A fair program"
Version: EuroTraductor 2.1
It works ok and is free. Is simple to use.
It is not as comprehensive as some of the other translation programs, and supports fewer languages.
The download is full of bloat ware, not just the stuff CNET adds, but farther into the install it adds its' own, read everything in the installation panels,choose custom installation, and choose whether or not you want what it offers.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content