Use this plug to strengthen strong colors, giving them more emphasis and contrast.
Area of effect :
Define the area of the clip you want to be affected by the plug-in. all other parts of the clip remain untouched.
Use this slider to broaden or limit the colors that the plug will accept as strong (the plug regards a color as 'strong' if it is close to either extreme of the spectrum - full dark or full bright). if you move the slider all the way to the right, all colors will be regarded as strong.
This controls how much emphasis a strong color will receive.
This pop-up determines how the color processor should determine emphasis.
* in 'individual' mode, all channels are regarded independently of each other. If a channel fulfils the 'match' criterium, it is emphasized.
* in combined mode, the processor is more strict, and only emphasizes those colors that (in average) meet the 'match' criterium.
* 'full match' is the strictest, and this method will only emphasize those colors whose three channels (red, green and blue) all fit the 'match' condition.
What's new in this version:
- live preview
- 2 new processors (average, ful match)
- dv-sized preview
- improved multi-tasking
- symmetric and proportional active area