Polar is a general electrochemical simulator. It analytically and digitally simulates voltammograms (polarograms) on virtually any mechanism at 9 electrode geometries (planar, spherical, semi-spherical, cylindrical, semi-cylindrical, microdisc, thin film, and rotating electrodes) in over 5 techniques (linear sweep and CV, DC, normal pulse, differential pulse, and square wave voltammetries). It also simulates effects of charge current, resistance, noise, electrolyte, stripping time, stripping potential, convection, pH, etc. User can type in his mechanism with any symbol.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Study eight types of voltammograms.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Select the movies, buy upgrades, and hype your cinema.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Be a power player in this business simulation.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Visualize and analyze any complex challenge of business, scienc...
- Create various types of robots.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Play the commander of a Russian army aviation squadron.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Protect .NET code from being reverse-engineered.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Picture yourself flying through custom-made galaxies with this ...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Wager your house and family away in this horse-racing sim.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Feel the thrill of being an experienced computer hacker.
- Manage a game development company and produce something new and...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: