From Redstone Software:
Eggplant is the automated test tool for Mac OS X. Designed specifically for GUI testing, Eggplant combines image-capture-and-compare technology with a powerful scripting language that allows test teams to automate their repetitive tasks. Eggplant runs on a Mac OS X platform and is used to test a second computer running almost any operating system. Current customers use Eggplant to test Windows, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, and Linux.
More Products to Consider
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Thesaurus construction software.
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Math practice for exponents.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Affordable and full featured RSS reader.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Manage business database applications.
- Worksheets for syncing audio tracks & animation.
- A simulation program for thyroid homeostasis.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Efficient FTP/SFTP client.
- Port of Mac-on-Linux project.