From Evgeny A. Eremin:
ComPas is not traditional tool to translate Pascal programs - it's an educational compiler. The main purpose of this software is to show how compiler works - what is variable, how different types of cycle are realized and so on. The results of translation can be seen on the display screen as a set of demonstrative tables with easy navigation. Compiler can make two types of codes - for special educational processor E97 and Intel code.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Organize your lesson plans and classroom activities.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Create educational puzzles and worksheets for your students.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Publish and deliver computer-based practice tests, assessments,...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Learn or teach anatomy using a human 3D skeleton model.
- Create your own flash cards for whatever it is you are trying t...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Make life easier in a classroom.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Administer education, e-Learning, classes, tests, assessments, ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn Spanish vocabulary using pictures, shapes, and colors.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Enable video modeling for children with Autism and other learni...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Create Web-based training courses.
- Schedule single or multi-user student's classes.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: