From Dekorra Optics:
EazyDraw is a vector based drawing application for technical drawing, illustrations, and desk top publishing (DTP) with Apple's Macintosh OS X (Mac OS-X) operating system. It is an Illustration or drawing software application that offers vector-based graphics editing and creation capabilities for creating simple, non-photographic drawings, technical diagrams and illustrations such as logos, icons, buttons and stylized art.
- Vector Based Drawing
- Graphics Software
- Drawing and Illustration
- Technical Drawing
- Native Mac OS X Application
What's new in this version: Click for version history
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Scan documentation to PDF and store them in a designated locati...
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Transfer PDF files and objects to OneNote.
- Concatenate and extract PDF files.
- View all the Fonts installed on PC.
- Get a graphic tool that provides a standard for typesetting mat...
- View, edit, convert, print, and save AutoCAD drawings as PDFs a...
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 18 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"How do you like your bugs?"
Version: EazyDraw 1.8.0
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
On the surface, EazyDraw looks great. But, wow, is it buggy! I bought the $20 trial license and am very glad I didn't pony up for the full license. I couldn't get the grid to work no matter how hard I tried. Objects didn't snap properly and there were always alignment problems. I had hoped to use EazyDraw for some basic floorplans, but it quickly proved too frustrating and buggy for such work, so I gave up on it.
If you need solid drawing functionality, check out Cenon. It's free, seems quite stable, and has allowed me to accomplish everything I wanted to do with EazyDraw.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content