CNET Editors' review
For ripping audio CDs, burning CDs and DVDs, and converting tracks, Easy CD-DA Extractor excels. Besides rolling in support for Apple Lossless, the latest update focuses on back-end changes that should improve the audio quality and make the program faster.
A well-organized interface displays all of the major features and settings. Four tabs across the top access the Audio CD Ripper, the Audio File Format Converter, Audio CD Creator, and MP3/WMA CD Creator. Ripping CDs is simple: Insert a disc and the Audio CD Ripper window displays info such as artist, track list, year, track length, and album length. The destination folder, the quality and format of output tracks, and even the filename format are all easily edited.
MP3 settings include the ability to choose constant, average, or variable bit rates. The Audio File Format Converter window features a drag-and-drop file selection topped by a conversion-format window. The program supports a large list of lossy and lossless formats including MP3, OGG, WMA, APE, FLAC, AAC, and 3GP. The Audio CD Creator window lets you drop files into that screen, choose the recording speed, and toggle the test feature. The MP3/WMA CD Creator window works similarly and adds much-needed support for data discs.
Easy CD-DA Extractor is easy to learn, quick to use, and loaded with features. It stands tall among the teeming mass of CD-ripping/music-conversion apps.EZ CD Audio Converter - Rip and burn audio CD, convert audio files easily - Download Video Previews:
Easy CD-DA Extractor is the most comprehensive multi format audio converter and is extremely easy to use. Rips audio CDs, converts audio files, and burns CDs & DVDs. All popular audio formats are supported. Includes editing of metadata, and copying of CDs & DVDs. Uses GD3, MusicBrainz, freedb, and Amazon to retrieve metadata and cover art from the Internet metadata servers. Unique features of Easy CD-DA Extractor: Intuitive and easy-to-use interface. Best audio codecs out of the box for best audio quality. Extremely high-performance ripping and converting that takes advantage of the multimedia features of processors. Supported audio formats include: Dolby Pulse AAC / HE AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, Monkey's Audio, FLAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, Windows Media Audio, and WavPack.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.6 has fixed the problem where CD burning would fail with "Write preparation failed" or "Cue Sheet not accepted by the drive" (older versions) error on certain computer configurations.
More Products to Consider
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Play your favorite audio and video files on PC.
- Convert between CUE sheet format files.
- Set up a virtual sound card that lets you broadcast/record/conn...
- Search for and find required audio files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Read text aloud and save the spoken speech as mp3 and wav audio...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Enrich your VSTi library with an additive synthesizer.
- Play music using skinnable software audio player.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Share and backup the media content for all iProducts.
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Get various codec's and tools for converting batches of audio a...
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1,199 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Easy CD-DA Extractor 16.0.6
Internet music search, 64-bit performance (very fast), for a little extra you can get the metadata editor to allow you to add consistency between multiple CD from the same box.
None that I can see.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content