From ESB Consultancy:
ESBUnitConv Pro is an Enhanced user-friendly Windows Utility to easily convert between 758 units in 36 different measurement categories. Includes Units for Temperature, Distance, Mass, Area, Volume, Pressure, Velocity, Acceleration, Force, Energy, Power, Fuel Consumption, Flow, Torque, Angles, Time, Illumination, Luminous Intensity, Luminance, Luminous Flux, Density, Angular Velocity, Angular Acceleration, Computer Storage, Data Rates, Dynamic Viscosity, Kinematic Viscosity, Electric Charge, Electric Current, Magnetic Flux, Magnetic Flux Density, Quantities, Radiation Absorption, Radiation Dose & Radioactivity.
Include the ability to log conversions, print, improved clipboard support, integrated help and much more. Also support for Exponential Notation in conversions and in the pop-up calculator. Special support included for SI Units, American Wire Gauge Table, Circle Calculations and Sphere Calculations. Also includes the ability to hide units if you don't want them. Unit Conversion Software that is useful and educational. Registered version also includes Portable Version for Removable/Portable Drives, Electronic Documentation and PDF designed to produce Printed Documentation. Register only once for the life of the product. Also available as part of the ESBCalc Pro Suite.
What's new in this version: Version 8.2.0 included 834 Units in 36 different measurement categories.
More Products to Consider
- Get a user friendly Windows utility to easily convert between 7...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Correct the spelling errors and make your computer experience e...
- Solve discrete problems on your PC.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get a handy enhanced programmers calculator with many features ...
- Solve discrete problems on your PC.
- Get a handy date calculator for Windows that includes Jewish an...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Study Hadiths in three languages.
- Calculate financial equations with many features including Annu...
- Convert HTML Help files to PDF documents on your computer.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Perform scientific calculations with many features including Pa...
- Write and edit mathematical equations as easily as with pencil ...
- Choose one of four screensavers with a variety of effects.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Help you to do accurate conversions from your Windows 8 device.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Very useful program for me, an engineer."
Version: ESBUnitConv Pro 8.1.2
Well set up, very complete
Sometimes a little difficult to use
See 1 & 2 above.
"I use this program in all my technical article reviews."
Version: ESBUnitConv Pro 7.1
It is very easy to use with a learning curve next to zero. The accuracy is whatever you want to make it up to 18 decimal places to the left. It even has some functions that I haven't found a use for yet but I know I will. Well worth it.
I don't really think there is any Cons that I have been able to find. If there are any I would like to know about them too but so far I think it is far beyond my expectations for this program.
Okay, let me tell you how I use it. First of all it is loaded up on my main C drive and I put up a short cut icon on my desktop so I can grab it whenever I need it fast. When I write technical review articles I try to put in dimension parameters and standards for at least the Imperial system that I use and also for the Metric users out there so they have a good idea what I am talking about without having to try and convert my normally used system. It can handle many known standards being used. I think so much about this program that I have written articles about it on a number of web sites and even though the Professional version suite is very cheaply priced I make sure that I tell all of my readers that there are free versions of the calculator and the conversion programs too. I don't think you can beat the ease of use for these two little programs whether you want and use the free one or get the professional one. I have recommended these programs for my students, teachers that I speak to, professor friends and all my readers of my articles and that expresses exactly how much I think about it or I wouldn't recommend it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: