From EMCO Software:
EMCO Remote Shortcut Manager can be of help when you need to create a shortcut on a remote machine. You can select from many different locations to paste the shortcut in e.g. desktop or the start menu for instance. It has built-in three methods to create the shortcuts and the methods are: create the shortcut on the remote machine by writing it to the machine registry; copy an existing shortcut from a location you specify to the remote machines; copy a whole directory of shortcuts from a location you specify to the remote machines.
Version 18.104.22.168 has implemented new framework, full Vista support, multi-tasking, and live results.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.124 has implemented new framework, full Vista support, multi-tasking, and live results.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Open Web URLs, local files, directories, and applications easil...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Fine-tune various parts of your system and desktop.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Create shortcuts remotely to available network computers.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Access remote computers via ICA, RDP, and VNC connections.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Switch among many virtual desktops.
- Build installers which can create folders and files.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Organize your desktop and open programs quickly with multiple f...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Access documents, music, photos, e-mail, and Webcams from remot...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Launch programs, URLs, and e-mail addresses.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Manage content and downloads from the Internet or remote server...
- Manipulate servers and workstations on your network remotely.