Four nifty AppleScripts that use SOAP/XML-RPC. Check Domain Name - Checks to see if a domain name is available. Show Internet Time - Shows the current Swatch Internet time. Track FedEx Package - Tracks a FedEx package by tracking number. Yahoo! Ping - Shows if a Yahoo! messenger/chat user is online and available.
These scripts are based on the samples that ship with Mac OS X 10.1 from Apple. Mac OS X 10.1 or greater is required to use these scripts. You can place them in the System or your user's Scripts folder and use them from the ScriptMenu menu addition.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 adds a new script, "California Traffic," which gets the traffic conditions for an indicated California highway via SOAP and creates a new TextEdit document with the results.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Localized version.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Configure Analog, a log file analyzer for Web servers.
- Front-end for the anti spam tool Mailfilter.
- Popular Web server log analysis tool.
- System wide Icelandic spell checker.
- Instant messaging app.
- CHM file viewer.
- Quark, TCP/IP scripting tool.
- Front-end for distributed.net project.
- Informs you when Classic is launched.