CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
Draw Something offers turn-based gameplay that brings friends together as teammates to draw basic items (and sometimes more-complex ones) to see how long they can continue to guess each others' drawings correctly. Once you've created a game with a friend through Facebook, Twitter, or by registering within the game, you're given three choices (easy, medium, or hard) of objects to draw that your friend will need to identify. Once your friend receives the drawing, he or she is given only a handful of available letters to use for the word (probably to make it a little easier to guess). You also have a Bomb button that blows away some of the letters in your collection, making it even easier to find the word.
When you successfully identify your friend's drawing, you're both given coins based on the difficulty of the word. You get one coin for easy words, two coins for medium, and three coins for hard words. So instead of competing against each other, you're teaming up to try to get as far as possible while earning coins. The coins can be used to buy more colors (for better drawings) and more bombs (when you want to blow up a difficult word). What ends up happening without the competitive element: a fun game you and a friend can play to see how far you can go.
The game offers both free and paid versions. The free version is a great way to get a feel for the game, but it offers only a limited number of words, so you'll find yourself drawing and identifying the same words after only a few games. The paid version adds 1,000 words to the game vocabulary, making it a must-have if you find yourself enjoying the game.
Draw Something is incredibly addictive, and even if your friends are sick of playing, the game offers random matching with people to keep drawing and guessing as long as you want.
What's new in this version: Expect a lot of behind the scenes improvements for a faster, stronger, more bug-free app.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content