DownloadMonitor enables your computer to automatically react to specific conditions of your downloads.
You choose how, when, and which downloads the computer ought to react to.
- AppleScript Support Allows you to do everything you want to with your completed downloads.
- Automator Support Allows you to easily create custom actions and tell DownloadMonitor to run them.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a crash when removing completed downloads
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Localized version.
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Multi-protocol instant messaging client.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Track and manage your art collections.
- Check and display monthly Internet download limit and usage.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Analyze and interpret the spectrometric mass data precisely.
- Monitor your monthly Videotron usage with a widget.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Client for MPD, the music player daemon.
- Daemon version of the Carracho Tracker.
- Continuous speech recognition/voice dictation software.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"can not open the download."
Version: DownloadMonitor 1.0.2
Nothing at all.
It doesn't work. I am using an Intel iMac 10.6.2
It interferes with any type of download that goes to my mac download file. After a file/application is downloaded & I try to extract/open the item I can't get it loose from the downloader. I click on anything that might work and I just run around in circles. After several attempts to use the application I have trashed it and I don't intend to try it again.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: