DocoaBrowser is an utility application that displays Apples Cocoa framework documentation (both Java and Objective-C flavors) as well as your own AutoDoc documentation. AutoDoc documentation can be displayed from HTML files as well generated on the fly from your Objetive-C project directory (AutoDoc 2.0b8 is included in DocoBrowsers bundle) .
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Simplifies writing of AJAX apps.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Displays RSS feeds in the Star Wars "Crawl" style.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: